Job Title: Front Desk Agent
Company Name: Pangea Pod Hotel
Job Type: Full Time- permanent (35-40 hours per week)
Business Address: 4333 Sunrise Alley, Whistler, BC, V0N 1B4
Location of Work: 4333 Sunrise Alley, Whistler, BC, V0N 1B4
Duties include but are not limited to:
In addition to helping guests check in to Pangea, you’ll play an important part in helping them understand how Pangea works – including its house rules. You’ll be advising them on how to get the best out of their stay (recommending activities ), as well as helping with orientation, both in terms of the hotel and the Village.
You’ll be a source of knowledge and advice, not just for our guests but for the rest of the Pangea team. And whether a guest wants to book an extra night’s stay, needs help
booking local transport, or wants to know the best places in Whistler to eat poutine, you’ll be the person to help them.
The position requires:
1. Must be a multitasker, able to handle multiple enquiries and requests at once
2. Must be confident conversing with guests
3. At least 1 year experience in a similar role.
4. Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
5. Language of Work: English
6. Language skills a bonus
What we offer:
1. Top-of-the-market compensation, starting at $17/hr
2. Beautiful staff housing
3. Flexible schedules (because you’re here to enjoy Whistler too)
4. Unique work environment
5. Plenty of room to grow with the company
How to Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop them in person at 4333 Sunrise Alley, Whistler, BC, V0N 1B4