Pharmacy Assistant FT permanent Position
Location: Brampton, ON
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Our client is looking for a Pharmacy Assistant to fill a permanent fulltime position in Downtown Toronto.
The Pharmacy is a Community Pharmacy that uses the system Kroll Windows. The pharmacy open at 8.30 am and closes at 6.30 pm. The Pharmacy does around 100 rx a day. The pharmacy is closed on Sundays and the pharmacy assistant is expected to work on a flexible schedule.
The pharmacy is located in an Indian speaking community hence pharmacy assistant with knowledge of the language would be a great fit.
We need an assistant who is very passionate about working in the pharmacy and can contribute to the growth and success of the pharmacy.
• Greets patients in a pleasant manner paying attention to their specific needs
• Sterilizes and maintains cleanliness in the dispensary
• Ensures that pharmacy supplies and medication inventory is maintained Respects and maintains patient confidentiality
• Ensures that patient information is current and up to date
• Processes prescriptions through entering, billing, filling and delivery to patient
• Maintains an organized team-work flow in the pharmacy
• Maintains and promotes good relationships with patients
• Generate reports as required and necessary
• College Diploma in Pharmacy Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skill
• Ability to work independently and within the team
• Need to be detailed oriented
• Ability to work productively under pressure in a fastpaced environment
• Minimum 1 year experience working in a pharmaceutical environment
• 1 year experience with using any pharmacy System
• Salary $16-$19/HR