Pharmacy Assistant needed for life-changing opportunity in a 1 month contract here in Oakville, Ontario!
We are looking for a Pharmacy Assistant to looking to expand their repertoire outside of retail pharmacy. The client here in Burlington is a specialty pharmacy. So we require someone with a strong aptitude to learn more about Pharmacy and to grow with our company.
You will be expected to use the Kroll system at a high proficiency as this is a busy location doing equivalent of 300 rx/day.
This particular pharmacy is a specialty pharmacy and deal with a larger basket of drugs uncommon to retail pharmacy such as Biologic and specialty medication, so we require someone who is quick to learn and as well as someone who has strong communication skills.
You will trained on-site on how to deal with these particular drugs and your particular duties within the pharmacy. Here you would be working with our team from Monday to Wednesday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
• Dispensing of prescriptions, including preparation and labelling in an efficient, accurate and timely fashion
• Regularly using the pharmacy’s computer system to fulfill orders and other tasks (aptitude of the computer system will be necessary)
• Regularly use the billing system
• Manage and maintain the pharmacy inventory
• Process all phone requests in a timely manner
• Comply with Federal and Provincial regulations governing the practice of Pharmacy and with all Occupational Health & Safety requirements
Qualities we are looking for:
• High school Diploma or equivalent
• Proficiency with the Kroll CRM
• Minimum 1 year experience as a Pharmacy Assistant
• Demonstrated ability to be a team player
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Proven ability to learn quickly and take initiative
• Demonstrated ability to function in a fast-paced, high volume, demanding work environment
• Flexible, willing to work evenings/weekend shifts
This position must be filled soon, with the time to apply running out quickly.
Give me a call at (Toll-Free) 1-866-505-3383 Ext #317, or email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org