Pharmacy Assistant position in South East Windsor
Location: Southeast Windsor
Job Type: Permanent, Full Time
Our client near Windsor are looking to hire a Pharmacy Assistant to help out their community Pharmacy.
The Pharmacy is a Community/Retail Pharmacy that uses the system Nexsys. There are lots of Blister Packs hence any experience in it will be considered as a huge asset. The operational hours of the pharmacy is from 9.00 am to 18.00 pm on weekdays and 11.00 am to 16.00 pm on Saturdays, The pharmacy is closed on Sundays. The pharmacy is a very busy one as it does around 250 rx a day with some methadone.
We need an assistant who is very passionate about working in the pharmacy and can contribute to the growth and success of the pharmacy.
• Ensures that patient information is current and up to date
• Processes prescriptions through entering, billing, filling and delivery to patient
• Maintains an organized team-work flow in the pharmacy
• Greets patients in a pleasant manner paying attention to their specific needs
• Sterilizes and maintains cleanliness in the dispensary
• Ensures that pharmacy supplies and medication inventory is maintained Respects and maintains patient confidentiality
• Maintains and promotes good relationships with patients
• Generate reports as required and necessary
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, and interpersonal skill
• Ability to work independently and within the team
• Need to be detailed oriented
• College Diploma in Pharmacy Knowledge of pharmacy law and medical terminology
• Ability to work productively under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Basic knowledge of blister packs
• Minimum 1 year experience working in a pharmaceutical environment
• 1 year experience with using any pharmacy System
• Salary $16-$20/HR (Based on experience)