MANAGER, OPERATIONS - MANUFACTURING
|Company Name||TPF THERMAL PAPER FACTORY|
|Education Required||Bsc Degree OR equivalent Experience|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
Company Name: TPF THERMAL PAPER FACTORY
Job Title: MANAGER, OPERATIONS - MANUFACTURING
Location: Langley, Canada
Type: Full-Time, Permanent position (40 hours a week)
Wage: $ 44 /hrs – $91,520 Annually
Start Date of the Employment: As soon as possible
Positions Available: 1
About the company
TPF THERMAL PAPER FACTORY (TPF)
TPF is a thermal paper production factory. We are a producer, and one-stop shop for all retail shops, banks, and companies that use thermal paper to issue the receipt for their clients. At TPF we make different types of thermal paper rolls based on the requirement of the clients. We offer a variety of different products to suit everyone’s needs from a restaurant to large chain superstores.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
The operation Manager will be overall responsible for Factory operations, The primary duty of the Operation Manager is to plan day to day operation of the factory and meet the short-term and long-range goals based on the strategy of the company.
The operation Manager is the senior Manger of the operation team and is responsible for the performance and management of staff.
• Direct quality control inspections
• Organize and maintain inventory
• Plan and manage the establishment of departmental budget
• Plan and implement changes to machinery and equipment, production systems, and methods of work
• Develop equipment maintenance schedules and recommend the replacement of machines
• Hire, supervise and train or oversee training of employees in the use of new equipment or production techniques
• Develop production schedules and maintain an inventory of raw materials and finished products
• Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations
How to Apply:
Send your resume and cover letter to the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions: Please indicate in your cover letter whether or not you are a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident of Canada. Only qualified applicants will be contacted. Thank you for your interest.
Invitation to all applicants: We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate by nationality or gender. We encourage applicants from visible minority groups including women, youth, aboriginals, and newly landed immigrants.
• Bachelor's degree
• or equivalent experience
• 5 years or more
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities
• Fast-paced environment
• Work under pressure
• Attention to detail
• Large workload
• Tight deadlines
• Overtime required
• Team player
• Health care plan
• Parking available
• Travel insurance
• Do you have previous experience in this field of employment?
HOW TO APPLY