“The start date of this job is flexible and in order to find the best candidate the job may remain open much longer than the date mentioned on this posting…..or you may be asked to start sooner than the expected start date if you are able to do so!”
URGENT: Please read the job description below. If this interests you, please send a MS-Word version copy of your updated resume (ASAP) along with your salary expectations, first available date and a telephone contact number
Please mention the job title above in the subject line
The recruiter in charge of this role is Prakash
If you do not think you are a match for this opportunity, but know someone who is, feel free to forward this email to them and you will be eligible for a referral bonus upon a successful hire.
One of our printing and consulting client is looking for a Print Operator
Length: Contract term is 3 months with a possibility of extension
Location: Vancouver, BC
• This position is responsible for satisfying customer requirements for colour, black & white
reprographics, and mainframe printing services within a single customer location.
• Production of requested jobs on colour, black and white, large format & assorted finishing
• In this role, the individual is responsible for performing printing and finishing operations / services in the production process.
• This position works with other members of the production team to facilitate quality control so the
Customer receives a perfect job.
• Establish and Maintain high levels of Customer Satisfaction
• Determine output requirements, machine set-up, print and check proofs (may include scanning and minimal document manipulation), run job, remove output and deliver output.
• Perform maintenance and repair of high-frequency service call areas on specified equipment to
maximize customer uptime.
• Clean reprographic, colour, hi-lite colour, wide format equipment and change supplies
• Monitor and manage supplies
• Record meter reads, process production forms and maintain records
• Set up and operate various specialized finishing equipment and machines that cut, fold, gather and finish brochures, magazines, books, business forms and other printed material
• Operate binding equipment (e.g. paper cutters, inserter, laminating, and hole punchers)
• Perform maintenance and repair to maximize customer uptime
• Clean and maintain equipment
• Maintain inventory
• Experience with the following equipment & software would be an asset
• B&W and colour printer
• Paper cutter
• Paper drill
• Large format print & finishing equipment
Please note that this is the most up to date version of job description available at this time – During Client Interview you will receive additional information – variance may apply !
Please visit the TEAMRECRUITER website to review other CAREER OPPORTUNITIES!