Administrative assistant (NOC 13110)
Established in 1988, GSL Group has for the past three decades spearheaded over 50 Project across Western Canada and the US. This includes the development, project management, construction as well as real Estate Sales and Marketing.
Job title: Administrative assistant (NOC 13110)
Job type: Full-time and Permanent
Job location: 111 3 Ave. SE. suite 208 Calgary, Alberta, T2P 4K9 Canada
Salary: $29/h, 35 hours per week
Benefit: 4% Vacation Pay
Duties and responsibilities:
• Collect documentation and update records.
• Prepare, key in, edit and proofread correspondence, invoices, presentations, brochures, publications, reports and related material from machine dictation and handwritten copy.
• Responding to tenants, service contractors and vendors and requests in a timely manner
• Open and distribute incoming regular and electronic mail and other material and coordinate the flow of information internally and with other departments and organizations.
• Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings.
• Answer telephone and electronic enquiries and relay telephone calls and messages
• Set up and maintain manual and computerized information filing systems.
• Determine and establish office procedures.
• Greet visitors, ascertain nature of business and direct visitors to appropriate person.
• Record and prepare minutes of meetings.
• Arrange travel schedules and make reservations.
• Compile data, statistics and other information to support research activities.
• Order office supplies and maintain inventory, filling other duties as assigned.
• Completion of secondary school is required and a college diploma in business administration is preferred.
• Previous experience as an administrative assistant is an asset.
• Advanced knowledge and experience with MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint and publisher).
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skill are essential.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Reliable, punctual with a strong work ethic.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please send your resume to HR@gslgroup.com and put Administrative Assistant at the subject line.