|Company Name||Upper Crust Ltd.|
|Salary||30.20 - 32.05|
|Experience Required||At least 2 years|
|Education Required||Secondary school diploma|
UPPER CRUST IS HIRING!
For over 30 years, Upper Crust has been providing premium quality bakery goods for the Foodservice and Retail market channels.
Our products are distributed around the world from our manufacturing facilities located in Toronto, Canada. Our exclusive Bon Appé gourmet brand (pronounced bon-a-PAY) represents the highest quality and most innovative products available on the market today.
Learn more about our capabilities here, or explore our site to learn about the broad range of Artisan Breads & Rolls, Bagels, Croissants, Danish Pastries, and Puff Pastries that we produce.
We are currently looking for 15 experienced Electrical Mechanics to join our team! The ideal candidates would possess sound knowledge of maintenance of electrical equipment and previous hands-on experience with machinery maintenance and will mainly work with our existing systems and technologies.
• Conduct equipment tests to ensure smooth functioning and facilitate troubleshooting of the following components, as necessary: packing and jointing, generators, electrical and industrial switchgears, and other electrical components
• Detect and repair any electro-mechanical and pneumatic issues in components and apparatus to ensure smooth functioning and operating conditions
• Replace faulty wiring, tubes, shafts and commutators in a timely manner, as needed
• Conduct assembly and testing of new electrical equipment
• Rebuild/redesign electrical equipment in case of numerous issues affecting machinery operations and to ensure its functionality
• Install new systems consisting among others of shop floor and line tracking technology
• Weekly maintenance of machineries to ensure precision and consistency of production
• Perform all above-mentioned duties in accordance with health and safety standards and company policies
• Report to management on any safety hazards related to manufacturing process of electrical components in order to address them in a timely manner
• Secondary Diploma
• 2+ years of full-time experience in a similar capacity with at least 1 of them being related to troubleshooting and repair of various electro-mechanical gears and devices
• Previous experience testing and repairing high-caliber tools and equipment
• Profound knowledge of electrical and mechanical machines
• Excellent time and stress management skills
• Good English language skills
• Ability to work under pressure
BENEFITS AND SALARY:
• Permanent, Full-time position
• • $30.20 - $32.05 per hour for 30 - 35 hours per week, depends on experience
• Overtime may be required and will be paid at 1.5 of your regular hourly rate after 44 hours per week
• Benefits: Group Medical and Dental Plan
LOCATION OF WORK:
55 Canarctic Drive Toronto Canada M3J 2N7
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your resumes to: email@example.com