ABOUT TSM FOODS INC.
TSM is a creative, inspiring & innovative private catering company in Toronto, specializing in the provision of fully kosher catering for corporate events, weddings, and family celebrations. Our kosher kitchen prepares, mouth-watering food ready for service at any Toronto area event.
At this time, we are looking for a reliable and professional Baker to join our team for a full-time, permanent position.
• Measuring and combining ingredients and using mixers, blenders, heat sources, and other equipment to make baked goods, such as pies, bread, rolls, and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes, and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders
• Decorate baked products using glaze, icing, and other toppings to achieve a finished appearance.
• Inspecting each baked product to ensure it meets quality requirements
• Keeping records relating to deliveries, inventory, and production levels.
• Purchase baking supplies
• Ensure the proper storage of baking utensils.
• Cleaning and restocking workstations and ensuring that all equipment is sanitized and prepared for the next shift.
• Completion of secondary school
• A minimum of 2 experience as a Baker
• Good communication, time and resource management, and planning skills.
• Knowledge of general baking principles and understanding of a wide variety of recipes
• Attention to detail, especially when performing quality inspections on ingredients and products.
CONDITIONS OF EMPLOYMENT:
• $18.00 per hour for a 30–40-hour workweek (overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week, if applicable)
• Occasional overtime may be required to meet critical deadlines. Overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week and will be remunerated at one and a half time the regular pay rate.
• Work Location: 9225 Bathurst Street Richmond Hill, ON L4C 6C2
Please apply with your resumes and cover letters by replying to this ad or sending an email to email@example.com. Please do not contact the office directly, as resumes and cover letters submitted will be assessed before interviews are scheduled.
All employees are given an equal opportunity in compliance with the provisions in the Ontario Human Rights Code, the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, the Federal Contractors Program, and any other applicable legislation.
If you are selected for an interview and require accommodation, please notify us during the recruitment process.
Please visit our website at https://tsmcatering.ca/ to learn more about our services.