1951374 Alberta Ltd O/A Cobs Bread
• Location: Edmonton, AB
• Salary: $17.00 / hour
• Vacancies: 2 vacancies
• Employment groups: Students, Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors, Apprentices
• Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time 35 hours/week
• Start date: As soon as possible
• Employment conditions: On call, Overtime, Early morning, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Flexible hours
• Employer covers the relocation costs
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities:
Ability to distinguish between colors, Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Work under pressure, Overtime required, Tight deadlines
Work Location Information: In shop, Relocation costs covered by employer
Personal Suitability: Reliability, Accurate, Judgement, Dependability, Team player
Cuisine Specialties: Gluten-free
Food Specialties: Breads and rolls, Donuts, and muffins
Prepare dough for pies, bread, rolls and sweet goods, batters for muffins, cookies and cakes and icings and frostings according to recipes or special customer orders, bake mixed dough and batters, Frost and decorate cakes and baked goods, ensure that the quality of products meets established standards, Inspect kitchen and food service areas, Operate machinery
Work Setting: Bake shop
How to apply
Unit 456 riverbend Square
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.