|Company Name||Purple Tulip Events & catering Inc|
|Experience Required||1 Yr|
Education: Completion of Secondary school is required. Apprenticeship Program is preferred
Experience: 1-2 years minimum experience. Experience in Indian Traditional Cuisine is mandatory. Continental cuisine experience would be an asset.
Number of openings: 6
Wage: $ 16/hr
Language: Basic Knowledge of English is required.
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
• Oversee kitchen operations
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• May set up and oversee buffets
• May clean kitchen and work area
• May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• May hire and train kitchen staff.
• Cooks may specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes.
Work setting: The candidate should be available to work full time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Job Environment: Restaurant / Party Banquet /Catering
Job Location: Unit 106- 8140, 120 Street, Surrey, V3W 3N3
Please send resume as specified below:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail: Unit 106- 8140, 120 Street, Surrey, V3W 3N3
• Airfare will be provided if worker needs to relocate
• Assistance locating affordable housing if necessary
• Medical coverage provided until eligibility