Our restaurant is located in Granville Island, Vancouver and fully serves a wide range of daily a la carte menus with a wide range of breakfast, brunch, lunch, dinner and causal lounge sections. Now we are hiring the experienced Cook.
Employer: Dockside Brewing Company Ltd. (o/a Dockside Restaurant)
Open position: 2 (part-time is also negotiable)
- Set up workstation with all needed ingredient and cooking equipment.
- Prepare ingredients to use in cooking (chopping and peeling vegetables, cutting meat and etc.)
- Cook complete various foods according to our recipe.
- Check food while cooking to stir or turn.
- Check quality of ingredients.
- Order or receive food supplies after selecting best qualities.
- Ensure all food meet food safe and quality standard.
- Work with specialized equipment such as deep-fryer and grill etc.
- Clean kitchen and work area.
- May schedule and/or train kitchen helpers.
- Completion of secondary school.
- Diploma from a culinary school will be an advantage.
- 2 years or more experience as a cook.
- Knowledge of various cooking procedures and methods such as grilling, boiling etc.
- Ability to follow all sanitation procedures.
- Good communication skills.
Wage and working hours: $15.00 - $16.00 per hour with 35-40 hours a week.
Working (Business) Location: 1253 Johnston Street, Vancouver, B.C. V6H 3R9
How to Apply: by E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone call please~! If you are interested in our position, please send your resume at email@example.com. Only selected candidates will be contacted for the interview. Thank you for your cooperation.