Job Title: Cook
Company Operating Name: 1501070 Alberta Ltd.
Business Address/Location of Work: 200-270 Baseline Road, Sherwood Park, Alberta T8H 2L1
Position: 3 vacancies
Employment Conditions: Overtime, Shift, Weekend, Flexible hours
Salary: $16.50 per hour, 30-40 hours per week
Benefits: Annual Paid Vacation: 4% of gross salary
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate
Experience: Experience an asset
Certificates, licences, memberships, and courses: Not required
Work setting: Restaurant, Urban area, Bar
Personal suitability: Dependability, Flexibility, Initiative, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Cook categories: Line cook
Screening questions: Are you currently legally able to work in Canada
Cuisine specialties: Canadian
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• Inspect kitchens and food service areas
• Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food
• Supervise kitchen staff and helpers
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• Clean kitchen and work areas
Work conditions and physical capabilities: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Work under pressure
Who can apply to this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
• By email
• In person
200-270 Baseline Road
Sherwood park, AB
from 14:00 to 16:30