Fast Food Restaurant Manager
|Company Name||Mission City Pizza Ltd.|
|Salary||$24.50 per hour for 40 hours a week|
|Position||Fast Food Restaurant Manager|
Mission City Pizza Ltd. is looking for a Fast Food Restaurant Manager.
Job Vacacny: 1
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Location: 32818 Seventh Avenue, Mission, BC, V2V 2C3
Wage: $24.50 per hour for 40 hours a week.
Job Duties: Following are the job duties of a fast food restaurant manager:
- Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate daily operations.
- Determine type of services to be offered and implement operational procedures.
- Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices.
- Organize and maintain inventory..
- Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
- Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
- Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities.
- Develop, implement and analyze budgets.
- Participate in marketing plans and implementation.
- Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
- Address customers' complaints or concerns.
- Provide customer service.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
Completion of a college or other program related to hospitality or food and beverage service management is usually required.
Several years of experience in the food service sector, including supervisory experience, are required.
Please send your resume by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org