|Company Name||832069 Ontario Limited/Tim Hortons|
|Position||Food Service Supervisor|
|Job Location||159 Lacroix Street, Chatham, ON, N7M 2V3.|
Company: 832069 Ontario Limited/Tim Hortons
Business information: At Tim Hortons, we’re more than just Canada’s largest quick-serve restaurant. We’re proud to be part of Canadians’ lives, every day.
Business address: 303 Merritt Avenue, Chatham, ON, N7M 3G2
Work location: 159 Lacroix Street, Chatham, ON, N7M 2V3. Workers may be scheduled to other locations in Chatham, ON according to the business' needs. Locations are:
500 Bloomfield Road, Chatham, ON N7M 5J5, 33 Third Street, Chatham, ON N7M 2M4, 510 Grand Avenue East, Chatham ON N7L 4K1 and 20 Keil Drive South, Chatham, ON, N7M 3G8.
Type of employment: Full time – Permanent
Estimated Start Date: As soon as possible
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities of staff who prepare and portion food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies
• Ensure food service and quality control
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Prepare and submit reports
• Prepare food order summaries for baker
• Supervise and check assembly of trays and customer's orders
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Train staff in job duties, sanitation and safety procedures
• Address customers' complaints or concerns
• Provide excellent customer service
• Assist in training of new part-time and full-time employees.
• Work with management in reporting matters of concern
• Supervise ensuring products are up to Tim Hortons specifications
Work setting: Coffee Shop
- Education: Completion of secondary school
- Experience: At least 1 year of experience in food preparation or service is required. If the candidate does not have 1 year of experience, a post-secondary certificate in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or a related discipline is required.
- Ability to supervise 5-10 people
- This position is physically demanding and involves a fast-paced environment, working under pressure, standing for extended periods and tight deadlines.
Salary: $15.00 hourly. 30-40 hours per week.
Benefits: Extended medical insurance is provided. Transportation costs covered if worker needs to relocate.
Our stores are opened 24-7. Flexibility on schedule is required. The shifts will vary according to the business needs. This position involves mainly daily and afternoon shifts. Most common shift of 8 hours, 5 days a week. At least 2 days off per week on a rotational basis. Night shifts and overtime may be required.
Apply by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply by e-mail to: email@example.com
*Please indicate the work location of the position you are applying for in your application.