Food Service Supervisor
|Company Name||13159809 Canada Inc. o/a BarBurrito|
|Position||Food Service Supervisor|
|Experience Required||2 years or more|
|Education Required||Secondary School|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
Ever since we opened our restaurant, we’ve built on our reputation of offering great quality Tex-Mex food, fresh, fast, and without compromise. Working at BarBurrito allows you the opportunity to be part of a nationally recognized brand, where you can gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment with a fun side. Our employees understand that customer service, quality, and consistency is paramount to the success of our brand.
Our restaurant is looking for a Food Service Supervisor to join our team to serve our growing roster of clients.
Title of the Position: Food Service Supervisor
Number of Positions Available: 1
• Supervising, coordinating, and scheduling all activities for restaurant staff according to restaurant guidelines. Ensuring proper uniform of staff.
• Projecting future needs for goods, kitchen supplies, and cleaning products, order accordingly.
• Scheduling activities (including shifts) for the restaurant’s staff according to the restaurant’s standards or guidelines.
• Maintaining all restaurant equipment and records of stock, sales, and wastage and recommending required repairs.
• Training new employees and providing ongoing training for all staff.
• Overseeing health code compliance and sanitation standards.
• Ensuring compliance with food health, quality control, and safety regulations.
• Planning and controlling operation budgets related to food and labor costs.
• Reviewing customer surveys to develop and implement ways to improve customer service.
Terms of Employment: This is a permanent and full-time position, 40 hours of work per week
Seasonal Position: No
Language of Work: English
Wage: $17.00 hourly
Location of Work: 280 West Hunt Club Rd, Nepean, ON K2E 0B7
Contact Information: Please apply with a cover letter and resume to email@example.com
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• 2+ years of experience in food preparation or service is required.