Food service supervisor
We are looking for well experienced food service supervisors for the Freshii located at 1187 Wilson St W Ancaster, ON L9G 0E8 Canada
No. of Positions: 02
The food service supervisor at freshii performs a variety of duties, including greeting and serving guests, preparing products, maintaining food safety and sanitation standards, and completing light paperwork. Trains newer or less experienced team members in all tasks and responsibilities.
Exceptional customer service is a major component of this position
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Trains newer or less experienced team members in their tasks and responsibilities.
• Supervise the staff to make sure food is prepared neatly, according to formula, and in a timely manner during the shift.
• Estimate work load based on the weekly sales volume of the store and establish work methods to meet the load.
• Estimate the use of food ingredients during the week and help preparing order.
• Ensuring that food meets quality standards on ongoing basis throughout the shift.
• Ensuring great standard of customer service.
• Maintain records of stocks, wastage and sales and prepare reports for the management
Education: Some high school or equivalent.
Experience & Skills: 1 year to less than 2 years of experience in food industry
- Must be able to work any area of the restaurant when needed and to operate a computerized Point of Sale system/cash register.
- Position requires bending, standing and walking the entire workday. Must have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 30 pounds occasionally.
Hourly Rate: $ 16 to $ 17 per Hour for 35 to 40 Hours per week
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Terms of Employment: Fulltime and permanent
Benefits: 4% vacation pay
Please send your resume at above mentioned location or Email at email@example.com