|Recruiters May Contact||Yes|
10497657 Canada Inc. O/A Quesada Burritos & Tacos has immediate opening for experienced 2 Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311) at our location in Oshawa, Ontario.
As a Food Service Supervisor (NOC: 6311), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
• Greeting and ensure customers satisfaction, develop and retain relationship with customers.
• Coordinates and organizes the workflow and set work schedules for food servers, kitchen staffs and other supporting staffs.
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation.
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Supervise and check assembly of regular and special food order.
• Ensure the process of meal preparation strictly to observe relevant health and safety regulations.
• Ensure maintenance and record of stock levels.
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards.
• Assists with interviews and hiring of new staffs, Provide orientation and training for new staff in job duties and health and safety procedures.
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage.
• Responsible for opening and closing procedures.
• Answer and handle routine questions, inquiries and complaints from customers. If necessary, refer the complex questions to owner.
• Supervise and coordinate day to day management and business operation.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Have 1 years of experience in food preparation or service;
• Completion of secondary school;
• Effective supervising skills and attention to detail;
• Proven analytical skills with ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
• Multi-tasker and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Compensation: $ 15.00 / hour, Approximately 35 hours per week
Business Location: Unit # 17, 199 Wentworth Street (w), Oshawa, Ontario L1N 6P4
To apply e-mail your resume to: email@example.com