La Bettola di Terroni is located in the core of the financial district and just steps away from major Toronto landmarks such as Massey Hall, Eaton Centre, Elgin Winter Garden and Dundas Square. While maintaining the essence of Terroni, the menu at La Bettola focuses on traditional southern Italian dishes, particularly influenced by Sicilian cuisine and largely inspired by food seasonality and quality ingredients. Here you will find both classic Terroni dishes and some new favourites always punctuated with an exclusive selection of wines.
We are proud to call ourselves one of the best Italian experiences in the city! Constantly growing and evolving we are looking for an Italian Cuisine Cook to join our kitchen team for full-time permanent positions.
Duties will include the following:
• Plan, prepare and cook Italian cuisine including appetizers, main courses, and desserts
• Prepare and cook other dishes as advised by the Chef, depending on the season or any relevant holidays
• Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances
• Estimate food requirements and maintain inventory of food, supplies, and equipment
• Ensure the kitchen is fully prepared for service (e.g. cutting ingredients, preparing sauces, marinating, etc.)
• Ensure superior quality of food once it leaves the kitchen
Requirements of the position:
• At least 1 year of experience as a Cook, specializing in Italian Cuisine
• Secondary School Diploma
• Culinary/Cooking trade certifications/diplomas will be considered as an asset
• Safe Food handling certificates, WHMIS and CPR certifications are an asset
Compensation and Conditions:
• Permanent, full-time position
• $30.60 per hour with applicable overtime pay after 44 hours of work per week
• 44 hours of work per week
• Extended health and dental benefits
• The restaurant is located at 106 Victoria St, Toronto, Ontario, M5C 2B4.
Please apply with your resume detailing your experience and mentioning your contact details through email: email@example.com. Kindly note that only successful candidates suitable for this position will be contacted for an in-person interview. Please do not contact us directly.
Please visit https://www.terroni.com/la-bettola-di-terroni/ for more information about us!