415031 Alberta Ltd. o/a Partners Pub & Grill
• Location: Calgary, AB
• Salary: $15.00 / hour
• Vacancies: 5 vacancies
• Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
• Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 35 hours/week
• Start date: As soon as possible.
• Employment conditions: On-call, Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours
• Employer covers the relocation costs.
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: Will train
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, handling heavy loads, Overtime required, physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, standing for extended periods, Working under pressure.
Personal Suitability: Client focus, Dependability, Initiative, Reliability, Team player, Positive attitude, Ability to multitask, Efficient interpersonal skills
Work Location Information: Relocation costs are covered by the employer.
Weight Handling: Up to 23 kg (50 lbs.)
Specific Skills: Operate dishwashers to wash dishes, glassware, and flatware. Sanitize and wash dishes and other items by hand. Scour pots and pans. Keep records of the quantities of food used. Portion and wrap foods; Prepare, heat and finish simple food items, Stock refrigerators and salad bars, Use manual and electrical appliances to clean, peel, slice and trim foodstuffs, Clean and sanitize kitchen including work surfaces, cupboards, storage areas, appliances and equipment, Handle and store cleaning products, Receive, unpack and store supplies in refrigerators, freezers, cupboards and other storage areas, Remove kitchen garbage and trash, Sharpen kitchen knives, Sweep, mop, wash and polish floors, Wash, peel and cut vegetables and fruit.
Work setting: Restaurant, Urban area, Bar.
How to apply
3715 61 Ave SE
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.