Limericks Pub Ltd o/a Limericks Traditional Public House
• Location: Calgary, AB
• Salary: $17.00 / hour
• Vacancies: 6 vacancies
• Employment groups: Youth, Veterans of the Canadian Armed Forces, Visible minorities, Persons with disabilities, Indigenous people, Newcomers to Canada, Seniors
• Terms of employment: Permanent employment, Full time30 to 35 hours/week
• Start date: As soon as possible
• Employment conditions: On-call, Overtime, Morning, Day, Evening, Shift, Weekend, Night, Flexible hours
• Employer covers the relocation costs
Education: Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities: Attention to detail, Fast-paced environment, Handling heavy loads, Overtime required, Physically demanding, Repetitive tasks, Standing for extended periods, Working under pressure
Personal Suitability: Client focus, Dependability, Excellent oral communication, Flexibility, Initiative, Judgement, Organized, Reliability, Team player
Cook categories: Cook (general), First cook, Line cook
Cuisine Specialties: French, Canadian, Italian cuisine, International
Specific Skills: Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods. Prepare dishes for customers with food allergies or intolerances; Plan menus; determine the size of food portions; estimate food requirements and costs and monitor and order supplies; Inspect kitchens and food service areas; Train staff in preparation, cooking and handling of food; Supervise kitchen staff and helpers, Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment, Clean kitchen and work areas, Manage kitchen operations.
Work setting: Restaurant, Urban area, Bar
How to apply
7304 Macleod Trail
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
• You are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada.
• You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.