Restaurant assistant manager
|Company Name||TIM HORTONS|
|Position||Restaurant Assistant Manager|
|Job Location||304 Blake Street, Barrie, ON L4M 1K8|
|Experience Required||7 months to less than 1 year|
|Education Required||College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years|
|Recruiters May Contact||Yes|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
Position: Restaurant Assistant Manager
Company: Tim Hortons, Barrie
Address: 304 Blake Street, Barrie, ON, L4M 1K8, Canada
Job type: Permanent, Full-time
Number of vacancies: 1
• Ensures that all food products are stored at proper temperature, using Time & Temperature Logs
• Ensures proper cleaning and maintenance of restaurant equipment and reports any issues to General/Store Manager.
• Coordinates with General/Store Manager in the training of any new staff members in restaurant policies and job duties.
• Monitors all daily/overnight food prep as required.
• Helps to control food costs/waste and monitors labor and recommends corrective action where necessary.
• Oversees and maintains records of bake and wastage in Restaurant.
• Completes various store inventories to maintain control on food costs.
• Assigns shifts and hours to the employees and ensures their tasks are performed as per company standards.
• Helps ensure daily production and/or sales goals are met.
• Assists Store Manager in executing the store operations during scheduled shifts.
• Handles cash and completes daily end of day balancing functions.
• Handles guest and staff concerns as they arise and always works to find the best solutions.
Education: College, CEGEP or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: 7 months to less than 1 year
Excellent oral communication
How to Apply:
304 Blake Street