RESTAURANT ASSISTANT MANAGER
By: McBurl Corp
Location: 1505 Guelph Line Burlington, ON L7P 3B6
Salary: $ 25.35 hourly
30 to 40 hours per Week
Terms of employment
Flexible Hours, Shift
Start date: Starts as soon as possible.
Vacancies: 1 Vacancy
Education: College, CEGEP, or other non-university certificate or diploma from a program of 1 year to 2 years
Experience: 1 year to less than 2 years
Relocation costs are not covered by the employer.
• Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate daily operations.
• Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports, and related forms
• Conduct performance reviews.
• Organize and maintain inventory.
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed.
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies.
• Negotiate with clients for catering or use of facilities.
• Participate in marketing plans and implementation.
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance.
• Address customers' complaints or concerns
• Provide customer service.
• Recruit, train, and supervise staff.
Supervision: 1 to 2 people
Transportation/travel information: Public transportation is available.
Work conditions and physical capabilities
• Fast-paced environment
• Work under pressure
• Repetitive tasks
• Attention to detail.
This employer promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those self-identifying as a member of these groups: Indigenous people, Persons with disabilities, Newcomers to Canada, Veterans, Visible minorities, and Youth.
Who can apply for this job?
Only apply to this job if:
You are a Canadian citizen, a permanent or a temporary resident of Canada.
You have a valid Canadian work permit.
If you are not authorized to work in Canada, do not apply. The employer will not respond to your application.
How to apply
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org