|Company Name||Dominos Pizza|
|Salary||$19.5 per hour|
|Experience Required||1 Year|
|Education Required||Completion of High School|
Title: - Restaurant Manager
Salary: - $19.5 per hour
Hours: - 30 to 40 hours per week
Education: - Completion of High School
Employment Requirements: - Minimum 1 Year
Location: - 405 Martin Street, Unit1, Milton, ON
About Us: -
“2359532 Ontario Inc.’ operating as Dominos Pizza, is an exceptional leader in the Food Sales Industry. At Domino’s Pizza in Milton, Ontario, whether you choose our Original Hand Tossed or Crunchy Thin crust pizza we use the finest ingredients to make our pizzas. We detail all of our delicious offerings on our menu, including Chicken Wings, Chicken Kickers, Breadsticks and Cheesy bread. You can also enjoy our dessert selections, including Chocolate Lava Crunch Cake and Cinna Stix. Accompany your meal with one of our refreshing Coca-Cola products.
For both delivery or carry out, Domino’s Pizza offers all the traditional and specialty ingredients to answer your heart’s desire-our pizza menu includes Pepperoni Feast pizza, “Meatzza” all meat pizza, vegetarian “Veggie” pizza, cheese pizza, Hawaiian or even our BBQ Chicken Feast. We will prepare everything fresh for our clients for carryout or delivery to home or business location.
If you want to enhance your career in the position of Restaurant Manager and be a part of our growing family in fast food industry you can email your resumes at email@example.com
Job duties and Responsibilities: -
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the operations of a restaurant.
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
• Control inventory, monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
• Resolve customer complaints and fostering positive customer relations
• Negotiate arrangements with suppliers for food and other supplies
• Negotiate arrangements with clients for catering or use of facilities for banquets or receptions.
• controlling operational costs and promoting efficiency
• ensuring compliance with licensing, health and safety regulations
• establishing and maintaining COVID policies and protocols