|Company Name||FYP Burgers Inc. DBA Carl’s Jr.|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|
|Education Required||High School|
JOB START DATE
As soon as possible (at the latest in 3 months)
$25.00/hour for 40 hours a week
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT
• Permanent, Full time
• Availability to work in a variety of shifts and at the weekends
• Plan, organize, control and evaluate the operations of the restaurant.
• Determine the type of services, promotions, offers to be implemented
• Recruit staff and oversee staff training
• Set staff work schedules and monitor staff performance
• Control inventory monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
• Resolve customer complaints and ensure health and safety regulations are followed
• Balance cash and complete balance sheets, cash reports and related forms
• Monitor revenues and modify procedures and prices
• Ensure health and safety regulations are followed
• Develop, implement and analyse budgets
• Address customers’ complaints or concerns received
• Provide customer service as and when needed
ADDITIONAL SKILLS AND PERSONAL SUITABILITY
• A positive attitude and excellent communication skills.
• Customer service oriented
• Experience of motivating and leading team.
• Ability to remain calm whilst under pressure and fast paced environment and prioritize tasks.
• Health regulations, safety standards and departmental and company policies should be followed in the work setup.
Completion of high school
Completion of a college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant management or related discipline
At least 2 years of food preparation or service experience within the restaurant industry
FYP Burgers Inc. DBA Carl’s Jr.
WORK LOCATION & EMPLOYER ADDRESS
32650 South Fraser Way
APPLY BY E-MAIL: