|Company Name||Purple Tulip Events & catering Inc|
|Experience Required||1 Yr|
|Recruiters May Contact||Yes|
Education: Completion of Secondary school is required. Apprenticeship Program is preferred
Experience: 1 year minimum experience. Experience in Indian Traditional Cuisine is mandatory. Continental cuisine experience would be an asset.
Number of openings: 6
Wage: $ 15/hr
Language: Basic Knowledge of English is required.
• Greet patrons, present menus, make recommendations and answer questions regarding food and beverages
• Take orders and relay to kitchen and bar staff
• Recommend wines that complement patrons' meals
• Serve food and beverages
• Prepare and serve specialty foods at patrons' tables
• Present bill to patrons and accept payment
• May order and maintain inventory of wines and wine glassware
• May perform sensory evaluation of wines.
Work setting: The candidate should be available to work full time in the day or evening or on weekends, if required.
Job Environment: Restaurant / Party Banquet/ Catering
Job Location: Unit 106- 8140, 120 Street, Surrey, V3W 3N3
Please send resume as specified below:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By Mail : Unit 106- 8140, 120 Street, Surrey, V3W 3N3
• Airfare will be provided if worker needs to relocate
• Assistance locating affordable housing if necessary
• Medical coverage provided until eligibility