|Highest Education||Some High School|
|Years Experience||1+ to 2 Years|
|Target Job Titles||cook|
Shahi Tandoor is currently looking for 1 Cook to join their team on a full time, permanent basis. (NOC 63200)
• Prepare and cook complete meals or individual dishes and foods
• Prepare and cook special meals for patients as instructed by dietitian or chef
• Schedule and supervise kitchen helpers
• Oversee kitchen operations
• Maintain inventory and records of food, supplies and equipment
• May set up and oversee buffets
• May clean kitchen and work area
• May plan menus, determine size of food portions, estimate food Requirements and costs, and monitor and order supplies
• May hire and train kitchen staff
• Cooks may specialize in preparing and cooking ethnic cuisine or special dishes.
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• One year or two years work experience or apprenticeship is required.
Wage: $16.25 per hour for 40 hours per week
Job Location: 36 Gordon Randle Dr
Interested candidates should contact immediately either through:
E - Mail: email@example.com
MAIL: 36 Gordon Randle Dr
Aboriginal, Youth & Newcomers are encouraged to apply.