Food Service Supervisor
Subway Restaurants are currently seeking Food Service Supervisors for their St Walburg and Buffalo Narrows stores. Positions will be full time permanent position (37.5 to 40 hrs week) with a starting wage of $13.30hr. English essential. Ability to interact effectively with the public and work in a strong team environment would be an asset.
Food service supervisor’s duties will include:
• Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of staff who prepare, portion and serve food
• Estimate and order ingredients and supplies required for meal preparation
• Establish methods to meet work schedules
• Maintain records of stock, repairs, sales and wastage
• Train staff in job duties, and sanitation and safety procedures
• Ensure that food and service meet quality control standards
• May participate in the selection of food service staff and assist in the development of policies, procedures and budgets
• Completion of secondary school is usually required.
• Completion of a community college program in food service administration, hotel and restaurant
management or related discipline
1-2 years of experience in food preparation or service are required.
Please forward resumes by responding to this ad with subject line "Subway" . Only those
being considered will be contacted for an interview.