Food Service Supervisor
|Highest Education||High School or equivalent|
|Work Experience||7 Months to One Year|
|Years Experience||Less than 1 Year|
• Supervise, co-ordinate and monitor activities of staff preparing and serving food.
• Maintain daily reports and records of stock, sales, and wastage.
• Ensure food service and quality control.
• Train staff in their duties as per the safety measures.
• Ensuring that food orders are prepared timely and in a correct manner.
• Setting up of schedules of the workers as per the desired amount of work.
• May assist in preparing budgets with the manager.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Able to work under pressure and in fast pace environment.
• Ensuring appropriate food ratio of alcohol orders as per the terms of Liquor License.