Food Service Supervisors
|Years Experience||1+ to 2 Years|
2 Food Service Supervisors needed by Blend Restaurant & Bar
Full-time, year-round, shift work, including weekends in North Battleford, SK
Wage negotiable depending on experience and skills.
Extended medical benefits available after 3 months probation.
We are looking for experienced food service supervisors who are honest, reliable, have a positive attitude and enjoy providing excellent customer service. We require a minimum 1 year of direct experience as a food service supervisor. Fluent English is a must. Successful candidates must have experience with majority of the below duties are responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Leads by example to demonstrate that the customer is top priority and reinforces positive behaviors with employees.
• Responds to customers in a friendly manner with an appropriate sense of urgency.
• Supervises servers, staff preparing food and delivery drivers.
• Ensures effective communication between the kitchen and the front-end of the restaurant.
• Works with the kitchen chef to order supplies.
• Supervises restocking of supplies.
• Prepares food orders.
• Prepares scheduling.
• Maintains records of stock.
• Trains staff in their duties.
• Serves customers along with the staff supervised.
• Takes order and payments for dine-in, takeout and delivery.
• Ensure quality control standards are met.
• Manages server cash-outs and balancing floats.
• Balances and empties VLTs
• Manages delivery drivers’ cash-outs.
• Assists the supervised staff with the execution of their duties.
• Other duties as required to ensure efficient operations of the work shift.
Apply with resume at Blend Restaurant and Bar, 1602-100th Street, North Battleford, SK, S9A 0W6 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org