|Job Location||984 Sackville Drive, Middle Sackville, NS B4E 1S4|
|Education Required||bachelor’s degree of commerce Marketing|
Driving Time Auto involved in the automobile since 2016. Our company sells used automobiles directly to customers. Driving time also sells whole sale vehicles to various business where the vehicles are sold for export. At Driving Time Auto our goal is to create a pleasant and laid-back environment where our customers can feel confident in the vehicles they purchase. At our small business, we boast a welcoming atmosphere made possible by our knowledgeable and upstanding staff members. We hire committed and honest individuals who actively bring about a comfortable buying experience. Our no pressure sales approach and trustworthy transactions are the only way we know how to do business.
As our business grows, we now need a sale representative with extensive sales experience to join our sales team!
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Position: Sales representative
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia
Job Duties in Brief:
• Recommend the most cost-effective vehicles to customers according to the needs of customers who consult by phone or drop in
• Regularly contact existing customers, make return visits and recommend new services and vehicles to customers
• Understand the quotation of various vehicles, familiar with the vehicle/contract terms, warranties and delivery dates
• Prepare the sales contract in advance, consult with existing clients after sign the contract, provide after-sales services and ongoing support
• Actively listen to customers’ feedback and improve customer satisfaction through solution-based relationship
• Keep abreast of competitors, other car dealers and market information and report to the company
• To provide import and export vehicles or follow-up service on behalf of the company when necessary
• Respond to online guest inquiries through the company's web site and promote vehicles to potential customers
• Completion of secondary school is required
• Connections in universities and colleges
• Connections with new immigrants
• Strong commutation skills; Bilingual as an asset (Chinese)
• Outstanding sales and customer service skills
If you are interested in this job position, please send you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.