|Company Name||Sterling Hardware Ltd.|
|Position||Supply Chain Manager|
|Job Location||7808 132 Street, Suite 101, Surrey , BC V3W 4N1|
Number of Positions: 1
Wage: $42.43 per hour (Paid Bi-Weekly)
Work Hours: 40.00 hours per week (Full-time, Permanent)
Benefits: Vacation pay 4% of gross salary
Work Location : 7808 132 Street, Suite 101, Surrey, BC V3W 4N1
Main Job Duties
• Oversee and manage the company’s supply chain and logistics strategy and operations.
• Estimate cost and quality of goods and services.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the purchasing activities of our company
• Evaluate cost and quality of goods or services
• Identify vendors of materials, equipment, and supplies.
• May hire and oversee training of staff.
• Develop strategies to control purchasing department budget and oversee purchasing policies and procedures.
• Negotiate or oversee the negotiation of purchase contracts.
• Minimum 3 years of relevant experience
• A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration, commerce or economics is required
• Must be able to work effectively as part of a team and attention to detail
• Fluent in English
How to apply: send your resume to email@example.com
Please respond with your resume attached, those qualified will be contacted.