Retail Store Manager
Employers Name: Guru Systems Inc. dba uBreakiFix
Work Location: Unit 102 A 2649 Trethewey St, Abbotsford, BC V2T 0B5
Position: Retail store manager
Number of Vacancies: 1
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Year around
Wage: $31.00 per hour for 32 to 37 hours per week
• Meet or exceed monthly sales/profit goals
• Plan, organize, direct, control, and evaluate the operations of the store
• Study market research and trends to determine consumer demand, potential sales volumes, and effect of competitors' operations on sales
• Fulfills operational requirements by effectively managing employee hours, workflow and reviewing work results
• Maintains talented staff by properly training and consistently coaching employees
• Achieves financial objectives by controlling expenditures; analyzing variances and metrics and initiating corrective actions
• Preserves success by coordinating and enforcing operational and personnel policies/procedures.
• Builds brand by establishing rapport with potential and existing customers
• Ensures availability of merchandise and services by maintaining and ordering inventory
• Leads team effort by accomplishing required tasks as needed
• Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
• Provide recommendations for problem resolution and proper repair estimates
• Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand the manner
• Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed UBREAKIFIX quality standards
• Answer phone calls with a professional, courteous and friendly demeanor
• Ensure that customers have an enjoyable experience by providing superior customer service and exceeding customer expectations
• Keep track of all devices and inventory while safeguarding all store stock
• Utilize the point of sale system to maintain an accurate record of customer information and real-time status of each repair
• Maintain the cleanliness and professional appearance of the store
• Completion of secondary school is required. A university degree or college diploma in business administration or another field will be an asset.
• At least 2-3 years of full-time work experience in a similar role is required.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Previous experience working at a retail electronics store will be an asset.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Excellent technical, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Work well in a team environment.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays
Essential Skills: Fast-paced environment, Tight deadlines, Attention to detail, Ability to work and communicate with others, Ability to work under pressure
Contact Information: Interested applicants can email their resumes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks to everyone who applies however only those considered for an interview will be contacted.