Retail Store Supervisor (NOC: 6211)
PARAMOUNT FURNITURE LTD.
PARAMOUNT FURNITURE LTD. has an immediate opening for Retail Store Supervisor (NOC: 6211) at our location in North York, Ontario.
As a Retail Store Supervisor (NOC: 6211), you will perform some or all of the following duties:
• Supervise and co-ordinate activities sales staff and cashiers.
• Assign sales workers to duties and prepare work schedules.
• Sell merchandise to customers
• Maintain specified inventory and order merchandise.
• Authorize payments by cheque and the return of merchandise.
• Prepare reports regarding sales volumes, merchandising and personnel matters.
• Ensure stock and display product in a neat and appealing manner.
• Monitors and prevents spoilage and communicates waste to buyers.
• Resolve problems that arise, such as customer complaints and supply shortages
• Maintains back stock in good order.
• Assists with periodic inventory checks.
• Provide a safe and clean store environment to protect both staff and customers
• Assist in Hiring process and train or arrange for the training of new sales staff and monitor and report on performance
• Completion of secondary school is required.
• Previous 1 to 2 years retail sales experience as a retail salesperson or sales clerk, cashier, telemarketer, door-to-door salesperson is required.
• Proven analytical skills with ability to tackle problems systematically to diagnose issues and produce effective recommendations;
• Multi-tasker and effective time management.
Terms of employment: Permanent, Full time (40 hours/week)
Business Location: Unit A-3, 3711 Keele St., North York, ON, M3J 1N1
To apply e-mail your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org