Corporate Sales Manager
|Company Name||Continental Communications LTD.|
|Position||Corporate Sales Manager|
|Job Location||#3108 - 8700 McKim Way, Richmond, BC V6X 4A5 - Admiralty Centre|
|Experience Required||At least 3 years of sales experience and 1 year of sales management experience is required.|
|Education Required||A university degree or college diploma is required.|
Continental Communication LTD. is one of the largest multicultural communication product sales company in Canada. We are aiming to provide Internet, television, mobile phones and related secure service to organizations and individuals.
Continental Communication LTD. believes in the core value that treating our clients the way they would want to be treated. So, we are always striving to provide high quality products and services with reasonable price to our clients.
Working type: Full time, permanent
Work Location: #3108 - 8700 McKim Way, Richmond, BC V6X 4A5 - Admiralty Centre
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply with an updated resume and a cover letter via email: hr.ContinentalComms@hotmail.com
- Create and assess sale strategies based on demand of customers and development plan to increase market occupancy to achieve overall sale indicator;
- Develop and improve current company sales team policies and procedures;
- Develop suitable sales plans to promote new services and products;
- Establish and maintain the relationship with customers, deal with problems in communication process of the sales contracts, ensure consistent follow-up on existing clients and provide ongoing advice and solutions;
- Establish and maintain the relationship with partners, negotiate of the contracts;
- Be good at goal management, goal decomposition, process management, regular revision, and goal achievement;
- Develop Business Customer Outreach strategies to acquire new customers;
- Take charge of recruitment and training of the sales department, track the progress of each area, manage team sale performance;
- Lead and cultivate a positive sales culture in a competitive environment that supports the ongoing development of sales team members through the growth of creative and innovative programming;
- Maintain a high level of knowledge in the communication industry with its trends and growth opportunities.
- A university degree or college diploma is required.
- At least 3 years of sales experience and 1 year of sales management experience is required.
- Strong sales, analytical, organizational, planning, verbal, and written communications skills.
- Experience leading a high-performance team in a fast-paced environment and executing effective marketing strategies.
- Proven ability to solve problems, develop and implement thoughtful and practical solutions.
- Experience in coaching and training.
- A high degree of emotional intelligence, a strong work ethic, executive, responsible righteous, and reliable.