Inside Sales Representative
|Position||Inside Sales Representative|
|Job Location||Burlington, ON|
|Education Required||University degree|
|Recruiters May Contact||Yes|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
UPS’ dynamic sales team is looking for talented Inside Sales Representatives to innovate new strategies for our team in Burlington, ON! Not only will you show us what you are made of, but you will also bring forward your creativity and will gain the opportunity to work for one of the largest multi-national package delivery companies on the planet. We need you to deliver a steady stream of creative solutions to our customer’s transportation needs, with the goal of increasing our export volume.
• Competitive Base Salary Plus Uncapped Commission
• Health and Dental Benefits
• Paid Vacation
• Advancement Opportunities
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Community involvement and more!
• Bridge new partnerships with businesses through calling and emailing.
• Reach sales objectives by increasing UPS’s market share through generating new business sales.
• Establishing, developing and maintaining business and customer relationships.
• Address customer inquiries and to maximize customer satisfaction.
• Work alongside an enthusiastic team of field representatives.
• Some previous sales experience is highly preferred.
• University Degree or enrolled in a program in a related field.
• Valid G License.
• Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as negotiation skills.
• Ability to multi-task and manage time efficiently.
• Analytical thinking and problem solving.
• Organized and attention to detail.
• Goal oriented and self-motivated.
You’ve probably heard of us, seen us around and had at least used our services before. We are UPS, a growing, multi-national giant, specialized as a transportation and delivery solution provider. No matter the geographical location or the mode of transportation, we deliver the most optimized solutions with our logistic services. In fact, we have been in business since 1907 and still continue to thrive within 220 countries worldwide. UPS values its diverse team of employees who are behind the success of UPS.