|Company Name||National Event Management|
|Salary||$62 / hour|
|Position||Sales General Manager|
|Experience Required||5 years senior sales leadership|
|Education Required||University Business Degree|
Sales General Manager
Full-time, Permanent. $62.00 per hour. Competitive Benefit Package offered. Fluent in English.
• Establish and formulate the policies and programs for the sales of the company
• Allocate human, financial and material resources to implement the company’s policies and programs; formulate and approve promotional campaigns; create saleable assets that connect buyers and sellers; budget monthly as well as per-event revenue goals; Ensure profit goals to be met
• Build and organize a new Digital Events Department aiming both domestic and international markets
• Select middle managers and other executive staff and approve overall personnel planning
• Coordinate the work of current regional sales managers
• Lead the sales and ensure team members have the skills and training required to manage, sell and execute virtual as well as face-to-face events and venues.
• Collaborate with senior marketing managers and conference producers to generate topic ideas for virtual summits
• Represent the company and may act as spokesperson in leading both online and face-to-face venues and events where business development will be a key goal and requirement
• University degree in business administration.
• Minimum of 5 years of sales leadership experience in corporate event management.
• Experience in sales techniques to Fortune 500 companies is an asset.
• Experience in team building and motivating
• Experience in traditional B2B conference sector and proven ability to apply the same skills into digital events management.
• High level of communication and presentation skill.
Apply in Confidence via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org