|Company Name||NutraLab Canada Corp.|
|Salary||$104,000 per annum (40 hours per week)|
|Position||Scientific Research Manager|
Company: Nutralab Canada Corp.
Position: Scientific Research Manager
NutraLab Canada Corp. is a rapidly growing contract manufacturer of private label dietary supplements. NutraLab is uniquely positioned in the health supplement contract manufacturing sector in that it offers a complete one-stop-shop service from raw materials sourcing and product formulations to final packaging.
NutraLab Canada Corp. is looking for a Scientific Research Manager to work in the company’s R&D department and assist with R&D management and operations.
NutraLab Canada Corp.
980 Tapscott Rd.
Toronto, ON M1X 1C3
$104,000 per annum (40 hours per week)
• Fast-growing company with infinite potential
• Flexible, friendly, and open work culture
• Competitive remuneration and group benefits package
• Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceutical or nutraceutical studies
• Minimum 5 years experience in drug or natural health supplement R&D
• Strong understanding of pharmaceutical/nutraceutical R&D processes and procedures and manufacturing scale-up for successful R&D projects
• Familiar with aligning R&D targets and outcomes with market analysis, regulatory registration, marketing objectives, and manufacturing capabilities
• Familiar with the overall processes of a pharmaceutical/nutraceutical manufacturer’s marketing, regulatory affairs, and manufacturing operations
• Familiar with health and supplement trends in the Chinese market
• Experienced in creating new drug/supplement formulas for the Chinese market
• Direct and lead R&D efforts of the company, especially for products aimed at the Mainland Chinese market
• Establish and streamline R&D processes for optimized speed, cost, and end formula marketability
• Conduct R&D for both Chinese OEM private label customers and in-house brands for sale in China, providing expert guidance on R&D timeframe and results
• Utilize market analysis and branding objectives to create new bestselling formulas, particularly for the Chinese market
• Coordinate with sales account managers for private label custom R&D, ensuring all R&D work is completed within the timeframes provided to clients
• Coordinate with marketing and regulatory affairs departments, to ensure the marketing and licensing viability of newly developed formulas
• Assign and review technical R&D work, ensuring compatibility with company manufacturing capabilities and standards at all times
• Oversee daily R&D operations
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We thank all interested candidates for their submissions. Due to the number of applications, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.