Since its inception in 2009, uBreakiFix has grown to hundreds of stores nationwide in markets across the U.S and Canada. But the best part is that we're currently looking for new members to join our team! Are you looking for a dynamic career path and a company that promotes from within? Are you a tech-savvy individual? Do you enjoy working with smartphones and computers? Then, come join us
The unrelenting commitment to customer satisfaction shown by uBreakiFix has directly resulted in its current period of rapid nationwide growth. uBreakiFix has become the preeminent gadget repair company in the industry, largely due to its low price promise and industry leading 90-day repair guarantee. uBreakiFix handles everything from iPhones, Samsungs, LGs, Nexuses, HTCs, Droids, Xboxes and PlayStations, to cameras, laptops and computers. Do you have broken glass on your iPhone? A virus that your PC can't seem to get rid of? A Mac that just won't shake software issues? A Samsung Galaxy that isn't running like it used to? Let the repair professionals at uBreakiFix bring your electronic device back to its original look, feel and functionality - all for much less than buying a new one. And most repairs can be completed while you wait! From water-damage or shattered displays to complex technical issues, uBreakiFix is your fast, affordable, reliable repair solution. Visit www.ubreakifix.com for more info!
What are you waiting for?
Guru Systems Inc. dba uBreakiFix is one of the fastest growing companies in our field and we’d love to have you on our team. Browse our open positions and begin your uBreakiFix journey.
We are currently looking for 3 full-time permanent Telecommunications technicians (NOC 7246) for our following locations:
Locations: South Granville 2427 Granville St Vancouver, BC V6H 3G5
North Vancouver 1048 Marine Dr North Vancouver, BC V7P 1S5
Surrey Newton Unit 102 13630 72 Avenue Surrey, BC V3W 2P3
What we offer?
Salary: $30.00/hour for 35 hours/week
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Start Date: As soon as possible
Benefits: As per BC Employment standards act
Duties to be performed in efficient manner
• Install, test, diagnose, troubleshoot, maintain and repair telephones, telephone switching equipment and telecommunications equipment such as iPhones, Samsungs, LGs, Nexuses, HTCs, Droids, Xboxes and PlayStations, to cameras, laptops and computers.
• Explain complex technical issues to customers in a non-technical, simple to understand manner
• Diagnose and locate equipment faults, and adjust, replace or repair telecommunications equipment.
• Determine the nature, cause and location of service trouble
• Configure operating systems and install software for access to the Internet
• Operate computerized testing systems to conduct service tests on customer lines and equipment
• Complete test reports and maintain test and service records
• Ensure that all repairs meet or exceed uBreakiFix quality standards
• Greet customers in a friendly manner and maintain a positive work environment
What do we require from you for this role
• Completion of secondary school.
• Completion of a college electrical and electronics program with at least 6-12 months of on-the-job training or completion of a 3-4 year apprenticeship training program or at least 2-3 years of full-time experience is required.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
• Previous experience working at retail electronics store will be an asset.
• Outstanding customer service skills.
• Excellent technical, problem solving, and analytical skills.
• Exceptional organizational skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Work well in team environment.
• Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends and holidays.
How to apply?
Email your resume to email@example.com
Mail your resume to Unit 102 13630 72 Avenue, Surrey, BC V3W 2P3