E-Net Solutions is looking for 2 full-time permanent Web Developers to be a part of their team asap.
Salary: $32.50/hr and 30 hours per week.
The person should be able to perform the following job duties and responsibilities:
• Gathering customer requirements for the new website as well as changes to the existing websites.
• Plan, strategize and develop the web site hosting and coding architecture.
• Work on the design and layout for the websites in line with the customer needs.
• Work and finalize the public cloud vendors in case the hosting environments needs to be moved.
• Perform the code testing and deployment in sandbox environment before moving to the production environment.
• Perform online research on the content and the media to be used in website.
• Test and optimize the security parameters to ensure minimal vulnerabilities.
• Work and liaison with several other cross functional teams in order to deliver a certain project for the customer in agreed timelines.
• Mentor and supervise junior staff in the organization on need by basis.
• Must have a bachelor’s degree in computer science or similar discipline.
• Experience developing and coding several web sites and internet portals is an asset.
Job Locations: Various locations in British Columbia
How to Apply
By Email: email@example.com