4 Long Haul Truck Drivers
|Company Name||Enfield Transport Ltd.|
|Salary||$27.00/hr. for 50 hrs./week|
|Position||4 Long Haul Truck Drivers|
|Experience Required||No experience required but previous related experience is an asset|
|Education Required||Completion of Secondary School is required.|
Operating Name: Enfield Transport Ltd.
Address: 3948 272 St., Aldergrove, BC V4W 1R7
Title of Position: 4 Long Haul Truck Drivers
Terms of employment: Full-time, year-round work
Enfield Transport Ltd. Is currently looking for a 4 Long Haul Truck Drivers. The right candidate will have experience performing the following duties:
• Operate vehicle in a variety of traffic and weather conditions.
• Plan trips and prepare required documentation.
• Maintain records of transportation of goods and record trip details: cargo info, distance traveled, gas consumption.
• Perform pre-inspection, in route and post-inspection of the vehicle including lights, breaks, tires etc.
• Ensure cargo is secured properly in accordance with safety regulations and follow safety requirements.
• Maintain logbooks, regular legal hours.
• Operate straight or articulated trucks to deliver long-haul loads.
• Communicate with dispatcher and other drivers using cell phones.
NOTE: This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
Wages: $27.00/hr. for 50 hrs./week
Location of work: Aldergrove, BC and across Canada and U.S.A.
Contact Information: Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate in your subject line that you are applying for “Long Haul Truck Drivers”
• Completion of Secondary School is required.
• No experience required but previous related experience is an asset
• Must be willing to work as a team across Canada and U.S.A
• Must be able to communicate in English.
Benefit and Vacations:
• Performance Review Incentives
• Paid Leave for Education will be provided to qualified candidates
• On-the-Job training may be required to qualified candidates
• The financial assistance for relocation will be provided to qualified Canadians/PRs
• Extended medical and dental benefits