Business Management Consultant
Metropolitan Movers was established in 2010 as a moving brokerage company with the aim of introducing customer focus to the moving industry. By acting as the middle person between the customers and the movers, we obtained the ability to customize the provided service to the needs of each customer, consequently reducing the stress and increasing the satisfaction they experience.
Fast forward to 2018 and Metropolitan Movers has won consumer choice awards, keeping us more motivated to provide the best possible moving experience. We decided that the best way to ensure customer satisfaction is to have full control of the quality of the service providers.
We invest in our personnel so they can, and want to, invest in our customers. Each crew member is trained according to our feedback-based, constantly improving training system designed to provide our customers with the highest level of service available in the industry.
At this time, we are looking for an experience Business Management Consultant to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will assist us with professional business management, corporate structure and market analyses as well as further organize and implement general operations of Metropolitan Movers on the Canadian market.
As a Business Management Consultant, you will perform the following duties:
• Assess company’s business objectives, determine value, maximize growth and establish procedures related to daily business performance,
• Provide corporate strategic market plans and identify options of corporate organization in the field of sustainable waste management,
• Perform research activities to determine improvements to the existing business objectives and overall business management,
• Preparing business plans and proposals to advance business initiatives and reviewing them with business founders,
• Provide management with detailed reports on expenditures in order to determine cost-saving opportunities,
• Consulting or providing objective advice to current clients and potential clients that will assist them in determining the suitability of company’s business objectives with their own business goals,
• Developing industry-specific knowledge and keeping up-to-date with the innovations in the field
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management or related discipline is required.
• Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Business Management or related discipline is an asset,
• Advanced knowledge of English language is required and will be tested upon initial interview,
• At least 3 years of experience in business management consulting in freight service sector
• Thorough knowledge of the following: MS core tools
Terms & Conditions:
- Permanent, full time employment - 35 hours per week with an occasional need to work overtime (up to 44 hours per week)
- Compensation: $33.00 per hour. Overtime rate of 1 ½ of base pay or $48.00 will apply after 44
- Overtime pay will apply after 44 hours of work per week,
- Permanent, full-time position,
- Location of work: 16 Spinnaker Way, Unit #17, Vaughan, Ontario L4K 2T8
- Travelling around GTA would be occasionally required (related expenses covered by the company).
How to apply:
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this vacancy, please apply by email to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter.
We thank all the candidates for their interest, however, only those who qualify will be contacted for further consideration.