Job Title: Fleet Rental Transportation Manager
# of Vacancies: 1
Term: Full-time, permanent
Company: Frontline Machinery Ltd.
Business Address: 43779 Progress Way Chilliwack BC V2R 0E6
Location of Work: 43779 Progress Way Chilliwack BC V2R 0E6
Wage: $50.00 - $60.00/hour depending on experience
Education Requirement: Completion of high school or equivalent
Experience Requirement: 3 - 5 years of Mining and Material processing industry experience
Frontline Machinery is a heavy processing equipment provider serving a wide range of industries. Frontline is currently seeking a Fleet Rental Transportation Manager to join their team to be responsible for managing all of Frontline Machinery’s fleet of vehicles across Canada. Once the successful applicant has completed a probationary period, they will be eligible for enrolment in the company benefits package that includes extended medical, dental and performance bonus. If you have 3-5 years of experience in the Mining and Material processing industry with an in depth knowledge of how best to optimize the processing equipment and want to join a great team, apply today.
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the rental operations for mobile aggregate crushing and screening equipment, biomass grinding equipment, and earthmoving equipment
• Co-ordinate, arrange the transportation of vehicles and equipment and monitor with companies and departments involved
• Set operations policies and standards, including determination of safety procedures and ensure compliance with transport regulations
• Oversee the dispatch, maintenance and service of vehicles
• Monitor company's or department's performance, prepare reports for senior management, and plan for changes to schedules and policies
• Arrange for documentation and oversee the scheduling, dispatching and tracking of vehicles
If you are interested in applying, please send your resume and references by email reply to this posting, or by mail to Frontline Machinery, 43779 Progress Way, Chilliwack, BC, V2R 0E6.