|Company Name||ZOTIA International Trade Ltd.|
|Position||Inventory Control Supervisor|
|Experience Required||1-2 years|
|Education Required||Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience|
ZOTIA International Trade Ltd. is a fast-growing Canadian manufacturer and wholesaler of residential, industrial and commercial lighting products. Our company specialize in Recessed Lighting and LED Lighting series. Since 2013, Zotia has been constantly expanding our business relations with large and small clientele. Our business volume has grown exponentially and therefore, we need an inventory control supervisor who specializes in supply chain management in the lighting industry to keep all the processes efficient and responsive.
• Supervise daily warehouse operations and ensure activities are in compliance with space availability, production output, order requirements, and business plans.
• Assign tasks and supervise inventory control staff in receiving, shipping, filing inventory documents, and transportation arrangement to ensure compliance with quality standards, procedures, policies and deadlines.
• Creates schedules to meet production and budget goals, designs and implements quality control procedures, and manages pre-designed quality control procedures for warehouse. Develops and monitors quality and inventory measurements
• Reviews and monitors the timely confirmation and accuracy of inbound inventory and outbound shipments to keep accurate inventory management records
• Effectively communicates with sales department to arrange vehicle transportation schedule
• Reviews records for accuracy of information and compliance with established procedures, and to determine adequacy of stock levels
• Works closely with purchasing department to requisite and order materials, equipment and supplies. Coordinate the appropriate processing of purchase orders, receiving reports, outbound invoices and inventory reports.
• Develops training methods to train all inventory control staff in correct inventory procedures. Trains and supervises employees within scope of receiving, shipping, inventory control and releasing orders to ensure compliance with quality standards, procedures, policies and deadlines.
• Provides a safe working environment, adhering to health, safety and sanitation procedures
• Demonstrates ability to multi-task priorities and possesses solid time management skills
• Performs in building and executing improvement plans to increase material flow
• Understands the importance of team work and leads by example
• Other duties as assigned
• 1 + years of direct supervisory experience
• 1 + years of with warehouse management experience
• Accurate Data Entry skills.
• Ability to work flexible shifts or hours.
• Detail oriented, strong problem-solving skills, with excellent analytical skills.
• Secondary (high) school graduation certificate or equivalent experience
• Woodbridge, ON