|Benefits||Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Vision care benefits|
ChongqingLiuyishouHotpot was founded in 2000, which is a famous enterprise specializing in management of hot pot chain and franchisees. It began as a corner shop and expanded to become a giant international food group with more than 1000 locations, covering 31 provinces in China, and many other places in the United States, Canada, Dubai, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong etc. In 2014, Liuyishou chose the greater Vancouver area for our North America Head Office.
We are looking for an experienced Inventory Manager, based in Richmond, BC, is expected to bring demonstrated expertise in the operations.
Type of job: Permanent Full-Time
Salary: $36-41 per hour
Hours: 30 hours each week
Benefits: Dental benefits, Group insurance benefits, Vision care benefits
• Plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate inventory unit’s strategic plan and operations.
• Maintain inventory at optimal level and evaluate local and overall inventory status and relay updates to management
• Make sure operational and recordkeeping procedure are followed
• Stay on top of company policy and adhere to regulatory compliance
• Formulate budget plans for equipment and supplies and maintain operation within budget
• Prepare inventory routine reports and report to management with metrics and measurement
• Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory flow, reduce waste and develop appropriate min/max levels to ensures storage and inventory control are performed in an efficient manner
• Continuously reviews and optimize inventory
• Work with operations team to monitor inventory cycle counts, spot counts and regular reconciliation processes; research any variances and authorize appropriate inventory adjustments.
• Interview, hire and oversee training for staff
Skills and Qualifications:
• A bachelor's degree or college diploma in business administration or a related administrative services field is required
• 3+ years of experience in managing inventory experience
• 1+ years of supervisor experience
• Must be extremely organized and detail-oriented