|Company Name||Auto Paint Repairs|
|Job Location||Bradford, Ontario|
|Experience Required||2-3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||Yes|
ABOUT Auto Paint Repairs
Auto Paint Repairs is your one-stop-shop for Car Paint Repairs, Scratch Removal, Scratch Repair, Chip Repair and all Auto Body Repairs. Our professional and dedicated team are second to none in our industry. We value our customers and want to ensure that they receive a fair and cost-effective recommendation for any Auto Body or Paint repairs needed.
JOIN OUR TEAM
We are now looking for a skilled Logistics Coordinator with respect to a full-time position. The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective and timely implementation of daily operational goals of logistics, receiving, storing, distributing, and maintaining inventory records.
• Develop and implement effective logistics coordination, including but not limited to processing of service requests, job assignment, securing of materials, technician scheduling;
• Maintain accurate records of all inventory transactions and purchase orders;
• Review inventory records daily and notify of supplies levels immediately to ensure proper stock rotation;
• Oversee and manage all scheduling-related issues (including last-minute changes) to minimize delays;
• Assist management with assigning daily workload and staffing;
• Resolve scheduling conflicts;
• Schedule with customers to ensure technician availability;
• Solicit after-sale feedback from customers;
• Determine areas for process improvement and develop implementation plans;
• Arrange training for staff.
WHAT WE REQUIRE
• Completion of high school; post-secondary education is an asset;
• Proficiency in English;
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar role;
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Highly developed customer service skills;
• Team player; interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
WHAT WE OFFER
• Full-time, permanent position;
• Hourly rate of $25.00 per hour, on a 35-hour work week;
• Applicable overtime pay (1½ times regular pay) will apply after 44 hours per week;
LOCATION OF WORK:
• 158 West Park Ave, Bradford, ON, L3Z 0B8
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and indicate “Logistics Coordinator” in the Subject line.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, and we welcome all submissions from all applicants. However, only those qualified will be invited for an interview.