|Company Name||Global Carpets & Hardwood Ltd|
|Experience Required||Experience is an asset.|
|Education Required||Completion of secondary school is an asset.|
Global Carpets & Hardwood Ltd., located at 8729 Heather St, Vancouver, British Columbia, V6P 3T1, is looking for a Logistics Supervisor to join its team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Co-ordinate, assign and review the work of clerks engaged in the following duties: shipping, receiving, storing, distributing and maintaining inventories of materials, parts and products; processing purchasing transactions; co-ordinating production work; dispatching crews; scheduling transportation crews and routes;
• Plan, organize and oversee operational logistics of the organization, establish work schedules and procedures, resolve work-related issues, prepare and submit progress and other reports and co-ordinate activities with other supply-chain work units or departments
• Train workers in job duties, safety procedures and company policies
• Requisition supplies and materials
• Ensure smooth operation of computer systems, equipment and machinery and arrange for maintenance and repair work
• May perform the same duties as workers supervised.
1) Completion of secondary school is an asset.
2) Experience is an asset.
Please apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org or post your resume.
Part timers, aboriginals and newcomers to Canada are welcomed to apply.
No walk ins or personal calls please