Route Planning Coordinator
About SPARX Logistics:
SPARX Logistics Canada provides global logistics with cutting edge systems and superior service to its network of customers. Our company is founded on the philosophy of building long lasting customer relationship to listen to the ideal wishes of each client. SPARX Logistics’ vast resources including cargo management, transportation, warehousing and consolidation create comprehensive logistics
solutions for every industry. With our operating offices and facilities in major hubs throughout Asia, Latin America, and Europe, we are dedicated to bringing the best combination of services and resources to ensure success at every stage.
Our people are the core of who we are. At SPARX Logistics, we are committed to maintaining a talented and multi-cultural team of professionals. Currently, we are looking to hire a professional Route Planning Coordinator for a full-time, permanent position to assist the company in bringing its internal operational processes to new heights.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate route scheduling activities (routes, transportation crews, and shifts) involving product shipping, transit and distribution, based on client-approved costs and times estimations
• Monitor transportation and clearance processes through final and release and delivery
• Oversee all scheduling-related issues (including last-minute changes) in order to minimize delays on shipping and distribution operations
• Provide weekly report status of orders shipped to proactively plan further schedules and time estimations
• Track, measure and report status of distributed orders and resolve arising discrepancies to ensure clients satisfaction
• Communicate with clients and receiving warehouse personnel regarding product shipment specifics, including shelf/storage life and any possible issues with products
• Conduct training and coaching of staff members, if needed.
• Secondary school diploma
• At least 2 years of experience as a Route Scheduling Coordinator or similar role
• Experience using MS Office applications
• Good English language skills
• Excellent organizational, customer service, and time management skills
• Ability to excel working in an extremely fast-paced environment
Compensation and Conditions:
• $27.00 per hour based on 35-hours work week
• Overtime pay of $40.50 will apply after 44 hours of work per week
• Permanent, full-time position
• Location of work: 10 Planchet Rd., Unit #16, Concord, Ontario L4K 2C8,
• Travelling around GTA would be occasionally required (related expenses covered by the company).
How to apply:
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this vacancy, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
We thank all the candidates for their interest, however, only those who qualify will be contacted for further consideration