Truck Driver Supervisor
Job Type: Full-Time, Permanent
Start Date of Employment (Approx.): As soon as possible
Minimum Education: Completion of Secondary School
Positions Available: 3
NOC Group: Supervisors, motor transport and other ground transit operators- 2011 & 2016 (7305)
NOC Job Title: Supervisor, truck drivers
124 Commercial Road
Canada L7E 1K4
The Transportation Manager will perform the following job duties:
- Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule the activities of workers who operate trucks.
- Establish methods to meet work schedules and co-ordinate work activities with other
- Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve performance
- Train staff in job duties, safety procedures, and company policies
- Recommend personnel actions such as hiring and promotions
- Dispatch truck drivers and monitor routes to ensure schedules are met and to resolve to operate
- Prepare work reports and monitor expenditures.
Experience: 2 to 3 years of related work experience.
Benefits: 10 days paid vacation as per standards act and Medical Benefits.
Work Condition: Fast-paced environment.
No Walk-Ins or phone calls will be entertained.
Kindly email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org