Administrative Analyst and Business Services Officer
Imagine what we can achieve.
SPARX Logistics Canada provides global logistics with cutting edge systems and superior service to its network of customers. Our company is founded on the philosophy of building long lasting customer relationship to listen to the ideal wishes of each client. SPARX Logistics’ vast resources including cargo management, transportation, warehousing and consolidation create comprehensive logistics solutions for every industry. With our operating offices and facilities in major hubs throughout Asia, Latin America, and Europe, we are dedicated to bringing the best combination of services and resources to ensure success at every stage.
Our people are the core of who we are. At SPARX Logistics, we are committed to maintaining a talented and multi-cultural team of professionals. At this time, we are looking to hire a professional Administrative Analyst and Business Services Officer for a full-time, permanent position to assist the company in bringing its internal operational processes to new heights. The ideal candidate would have years of experience in developing and implementing effective administrative procedures.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Assist in preparation of operational budget including liasing with clients inside and outside of Canada regarding the project budget and costs
• Assist in preparing periodic sales - analysis and other special correspondence, and develop proposals to address any possible deficiencies
• Maintain adequate inventory for packaging supplies at all times
• Establish service processes aiming to carry out alternative delivery procedures in case of delays on service delivery
• Oversee delivery and receiving of products, especially those that are sent outside of North America, including adherence to all international and local shipping regulations
• Establish work procedures to ensure that deadlines are met, company procedures are followed, and business goals are achieved
• Oversee and co-ordinate day-to-day office organizational procedures, and evaluate and develop new practices as deemed necessary
• At least 2 years of experience in administrative procedures with good understanding of logistics flow and over-all supply-chain management
• Knowledge of the global logistics and transportation industry,
• Secondary school diploma
• Experience using MS Office applications,
• Excellent organizational, customer service and time management skills,
• Ability to excel working in an extremely fast-paced environment,
• Good English language skills
Compensation and Conditions:
• $24.00 per hour based on 40-hours work week,
• Overtime pay of $36.00 will apply after 44 hours of work per week,
• Permanent, full-time position,
• Location of work: 10 Planchet Rd., Unit #16, Concord, Ontario L4K 2C8,
• Travelling around GTA would be occasionally required (related expenses covered by the company).
• Benefits: Disability insurance, Dental insurance, Employer-provided Pension, Extended medical insurance, WSIB
How to apply:
If you meet the requirements and are interested in this vacancy, please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and cover letter.
We thank all the candidates for their interest, however, only those who qualify will be contacted for further consideration